15 Apr What is a Sari-Sari Store and Why is it Important?
- Industry Perspectives
- The economics of women empowerment: Why Coca-Cola Philippines is investing in women to grow its business
- Sari-Sari Stores: Maximizing Distribution Opportunities
- With Unilever, communities join journey towards progress
- The evolving (and sustainable) business of micro-entrepreneurs
- Nestle Aims For ‘Sari-Sari’ Stores As It Turns To Digital
- Sari-sari stores gear up for greater competition
- Sari-sari stores behind 11% personal care sales hike in the PH
- Community Perspectives
There are many more stories about sari-sari stores in the Philippines. If you wish to learn more, feel free to send us an email!
P.S. Just so you know, there are also similar-looking, traditional convenience stores all over Southeast Asia. For instance, Indonesians call them “warungs”, and the Vietnamese call them “cho.” It is a wonderful component of the retail industry in the developing world. Let us know about the sari-sari store counterpart of your country! Contact us.